I had the honour to get tagged by
★. You must post these rules.
★. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
★. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
★. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
★. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
★. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
★. You have to tag 10 people.
10 things about me
**** I love British comedies like "You rang m'Lord?" , "Blackadder", "Hi-Di-Hi", "'Allo 'Allo", "Absolutely Fabulous" and anything else where I can laugh myself a stomach ache
**** My favourite flowers are roses! Red and white ones generally
<---- Just love watching this movie when I feel a bit down
**** I'm also an amateur photographer and like to make pictures of objects (still life)
**** I'm happy with the most littlest things in life because life is beautiful even with the smallest things
**** My Favourite tea is Earl-grey and it goes very good with some Shortbread!
**** I love huge historical costumes such as the ones of Queen Elisabeth and Marie Antoinette
**** I got stuck in the elevator TWiCE in one day
**** My favourite countries are UK and Germany
**** I believe in Destiny
1. Do you have other hobbies except for cosplay? Do you have time for them? I always get this problem.
I have so many
I'm amateur photographer, I'm freelance model, I love to write love poems/texts, I like to make jewels, ... I try to make time for them
2. If you were to choose between anime and western TV shows, what would you choose and why?
I love to watch everything as long as I can enjoy it
3. Do you remember how you ended up watching me on DA or FB (whichever was first)? I am really curious!
I fell in love with your talents!!! You are just amazing
I think I begun to watch you first
4. What is the average sum of money that you spend on a cosplay (materials, wigs, shoes, lenses). $ or EURO, please.
I really don't know as I spread it and some of my materials I get from my family (like my uncle and niece)
5. What is the average number of costumes you make per year?
It depends how complicated they are and if I have enough time. My time is limited as I still have a full time job too.
6. What is your favourite costume of yours? A link to the photo or thumb will help
My Rose Queen Esther costume which I wore for the finals of Euro Cosplay in 2010 xxxstarlaxxx.deviantart.com/ar…
7. What is your favourite costume of mine? To make things easier, I did Matsumoto Rangiku (Bleach), Yoko Nakajima (12 Kingdoms), Medicine Seller (Mononoke), Athena armor (Saint Seiya), Mandarin (Spawn). Yes, not much to choose from
You can find the photos in my gallery.
Mandarin!!! OMG! I was so lucky to have seen that costume in live on stage! I was truly amazed of your skills!!!
8. I like to spend evenings in my bed, with my laptop on my lap and surfing the internet, posting stuff, working on tutorials or watching TV shows. What do you do evenings?
Sewing pearls... LOADS of them
and meanwhile watching British comedy shows
9. Do you have any embarassing coplay moment to tell about?
In Germany while having our Trinity Blood photoshoot, we got kicked out from the church
it was funny!!!
10. How do you describe cosplay to people who don't know anything about it?
I'm making costumes from TV shows, plays, movies, games and comics
1. What's your favourite drink?
2. If you would have loads of money, how would you like to spend?
3. Where would you like to travel to? and why?
4. Do you have pets? And what pets would you like to have?
5. Who is your favourite actor/actress? And why?
6. What are you gonna do for Valentine's Day?
7. What was your biggest adventure in life
8. Did you ever consider to move to another country?
9. What's your biggest dream you ever want to realize?
10. What kind of movies do you like?
And which movie ever made you cry?
People I tag
I really enjoyed this and I hope you guys enjoy it as well
Thank you sooooo much sweetie
for tagging me!!!